Friday, November 16, 2007

Life List Day 241 - Look Up Places On a Map

It started with Bangladesh - I was reading about the cyclone that just hit and I thought to myself (right after, "Oh, how sad"), "Where the heck is Bangladesh?"

So today for my life list, I decided to look it up on a map.

While I was at it, I looked up a few other foreign countries that often make the news that I'm too embarrassed to admit I have no idea where they are. (Although I hope nobody quizzes me - I may have looked them up, but I can't guarantee retention. Still, it's a start.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought myself a poster-size map of the world for that very reason. Now I know where a few more countries are.

Livingsword said...

Hmmm maps…

Jill have you happened to have won a beauty contest in South Carolina? LOL

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.