Sunday, October 21, 2007

Life List Day 215 - Make a Mummy


I'm getting into the Halloween spirit & decided to try a new recipe idea that I read about online: Mummies made with hog dogs and crescent roll dough.

Here's the finished product!

Basically, all I did was wrap a roll around a dog, cook it at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes, and add dots of mustard for the eyes.

I think they look pretty mummyish.

My son proclaimed them absolutely delicious - but he may just be saying that to be nice because he loves his mummy.

(Sorry...couldn't resist.)

2 comments:

Livingsword said...

Hi Jill;

Very cute, would you consider using a hamburger paddy to make a ghost?

By the way…

You are very much appreciated…

…I have passed along TWO awards to you, come by and pick it up at Life on the Blade under the article

Celebrity Bloggers! Bloggers that have made me a fan…
(Sunday Oct 21)

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.