Sunday, August 12, 2007

Life List Day 147 - Sit on MY Beach...& a Celeb Sighting

I've been in my beach house for over a week, and even though I've walked along the beach...and dipped my toes into the water...I've never brought a towel and chairs and parked my butt ON the beach straight out from where I now live.

Today, I did.

My Aunt Marcy and Cousin Danica came to visit, and we headed out to the beach, saying lots of fun things like, "Oh, who cares if we forget anything? We're only steps away if we need to go back to the house!"

After we settled ourselves, I realized we were sitting right next to Chris Knight (aka Peter Brady) and his wife, Adrianne Curry, who won Season 1 of America's Next Top Model.

(This isn't them at the beach...she was much more scantily clad, much to the delight of my 15-year-old son, but I didn't have my camera & even if I did, now that we're obviously neighbors I want to be "cool" and give them their space.)

3 comments:

soleil said...

wow, you live next door to adrianne curry?! that is so cool! she was my favorite contestant on the first season. i read her myspace blog and i love how down-to-earth she is.

Epoch [z] said...

Ohhh? Fun time I'm sure. Living rigt next door to a celebrity :)


~Epoch [z]

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.