Sunday, June 3, 2007

Life List Day 77 - Get a Massage at the Car Wash

Some of my most enjoyable life list tasks seem to happen right after I say, "Oh, what the hell."

Like today's: I was at the car wash, and I noticed in the waiting area they had a massage chair. Five minutes for $1.

Normally I wouldn't have given it a thought, but I needed to do something for my life list, so I said - you guessed it - "Oh, what the hell."

Granted, I felt a bit silly sitting in the chair on full display of the other customers. I inserted my dollar bill, reminiscing about those "Magic Fingers" beds that were in some of the very fine hotels I stayed in as a kid. This, as it turned out, wasn't like that. There wasn't any jiggling and vibrating. It was more like a big fist built into the chair that ran up and down my back. It felt pretty good, actually.

So good, in fact, that I sprang for an extra five minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.