My friend, Monica, is hosting a book club meeting with my book, The Next Thing on My List, and she's asked us all to bring a list of five things we want to do within the next 10 years.
Oddly enough, even though I wrote a novel about a woman doing a life list, I don't have one of my own.
So here's my top 5:
1. Live on the beach (in a house, not literally ON the beach)
2. Walk the red carpet at a movie premiere based on one of my novels
3. Have a closet full of clothes that actually FIT me
4. Volunteer my time regularly to something I care about
5. Oh, what the heck: Be in love
What's your top five?